From land and court filings to local and global process serving to corporate, personal property, manufactured homes, motor vehicles, vital statistics and every other registry, West Coast rolls out the red carpet, because we know that ever-changing rules and regulations often make filing seem like a never-ending maze.
It’s why we put our reputation for service and quality behind each and every filing we do - online or on paper.
And our three offices are only a phone call away to help you find the best solution for all your filing and serving needs.
- NEW-Certificates of Restoration and Reinstatements
- *NEW* Registration of Divorce Proceedings
The new form is available. It must be filled out online and then printed. Only 1 copy is required.
- *NEW* Registration of Divorce Proceedings Form
- Jury Fees (July 2013)
- OIC112/2013 (July 2013)
- Hearing Records REQUIRED (July 2013)
- LTSA Fees Increase (April 2013)
Effective March 18, 2013
Family Law Act
- Supreme Family Forms
- Provincial Family Forms
- LTSA Form 33 + Form 41
- FPD-9 Return Applications
- FPD-11 Divorce Applications
- PD-42 Masters' Jurisdiction
Court Calendar Changes
Statutory Holiday Closures
December 25 - Christmas Day
December 26 - Boxing Day
January 1 - New Year's Day
February 9 - Family Day
Winter Break - Limited Courts Open
December 22 - January 3
- Mondays and December 24
- December 24, 31 and January 2