- 2013 DecemberThe Wills Estates and Succession Act
The Wills Estates and Succession Act (WESA), passed by the BC Legislature on September 24, 2009 (Bill 4) and amended on May 26, 2011 (Bill 11), comes into force on March 31, 2014. WESA modernizes and streamlines BC’s current laws on inheritance and administering of estates.
- 2013 August
- 2013 April
From land and court filings to local and global process serving to corporate, personal property, manufactured homes, motor vehicles, vital statistics and every other registry, West Coast rolls out the red carpet, because we know that ever-changing rules and regulations often make filing seem like a never-ending maze.
It’s why we put our reputation for service and quality behind each and every filing we do - online or on paper.
And our three offices are only a phone call away to help you find the best solution for all your filing and serving needs.
- Certificates of Restoration and Reinstatements
- Jury Fees (July 2013)
- Registration of Divorce Proceedings
The new form is available. It must be filled out online and then printed. Only 1 copy is required.
- Registration of Divorce Proceedings Form
- OIC112/2013 (July 2013)
- Hearing Records REQUIRED (July 2013)
- LTSA Fees Increase (April 2013)
Family Law Act
- Supreme Family Forms
- Provincial Family Forms
- LTSA Form 33 + Form 41
- FPD-9 Return Applications
- FPD-11 Divorce Applications
- PD-42 Masters' Jurisdiction
Court Calendar Changes
Statutory Holiday Closures
April 18 - Good Friday
April 21 - Easter Monday
May 19 - Victoria Day
Reading Break - Limited Courts Open
May 12 - 16
Conference- Limited Courts Open
May 21 - 23