From land and court filings to local and global process serving to corporate, personal property, manufactured homes, motor vehicles, vital statistics and every other registry, West Coast rolls out the red carpet, because we know that ever-changing rules and regulations often make filing seem like a never-ending maze.
It’s why we put our reputation for service and quality behind each and every filing we do - online or on paper.
And our three offices are only a phone call away to help you find the best solution for all your filing and serving needs.
- April 2015 LTSA Fee Increases
- CA - Electronic Submissions (Effective Oct 2014)
- Booking Civil Trials in NW (Effective June 2014)
- Explanation - Probate Rules
- OIC 126 (2014)
- Certificates of Restoration and Reinstatements
- Supreme Court Rule Changes
OIC 305 adds Rule 20-6 with respect to Litigation Representatives (Civil & Family)
Family Law Act
- Supreme Family Forms
- Provincial Family Forms
- Registration of Divorce Proceedings Form
- LTSA Form 33 + Form 41
- FPD-9 Return Applications
- FPD-11 Divorce Applications
- PD-42 Masters' Jurisdiction
Court Calendar Changes
Statutory Holiday Closures
July 1 - Canada Day
August 3 - BC Day